Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camp dairy, July 7th

Delegations Of The Day

Argentina and Brazil


Activity 1


Name Game:

There are two teams, one in one side of a blanket and the other in the other side of the blanket here are two people holding the blanket and when it come down, one person of one team have to say the name of the other person of the other team, who say the name first wins and who loose go to the other team.


Activity 2


Staff is Coming

We were divided in 4 groups: kitchen staff, leaders, JC and delegates. Staff standing in a middle had to call one of these groups and they had to run until they were caught or reached a safe house.


Activity 3


Dictation game

We dictate a letter in our own language to the person in front of us and after they did the same. Then we had to read the letter and see if the other person could understand what we were reading..


What a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so good in all those games. I memorized everyone's name on the 2nd day, I was one of the last ones left in The Staff is Coming, and both the letters I had to write were in spanish and I rock in spanish. That was one of my favorite days.

    ReplyDelete